Sample Schedule Tuscan Yoga Retreat
- 7:30 – 8:15 am Breakfast/Coffee:
- Breakfast is a cold self served buffet of fruit, local pastry, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice. The breakfast could be put on a tray and taken into your room or outdoors.
- 8:45 am Yoga
- 11:30 am Lunch (dine onsite or pack up for an afternoon out)
- Free Time To Explore Italy each day from 10 am – 6:15 pm
- From the estate, it is around 1.5-2 kilometers to the charming village of Pratolino to enjoy cafes, restaurants at the piazza, historical landmarks and shopping
- 6:15 pm SettleDown Sunset Yoga
- 7:30 pm Nibbles, Wine & Prosecco
- Dinner is provided on the night of the on-site Tuscan cooking class ONLY
- All other evenings you are free to cook onsite or explore restaurants in Florence or Pratolino.
- You are responsible for your own transportation to and from your dinner should you choose to go out.
Options For Additional Day Trip Services*:
- *Day Trip in Florence- enjoy a short 20 minute drive to Florence to explore Italian art, food, museums and wine.
- *An adventurous cycling tour of Florence and the surrounding countryside with tour guide and the bikes are conveniently delivered right to the Villa.
- *Day Trip to the natural hot spring pools and saunas of the Adler Spa
*Inquire for booking and prices, not included in cost of retreat.