Get Ready for an unforgettable Yoga Sailing Holiday in Croatia!
Yoga Sailing Holidays and Settled Yoga have teamed up again to provide you with another opportunity for the incredible experience of a Hatha yoga sailing holiday in Croatia. Come for daily swims in the pristine waters of the Adriatic and enjoy your European wellness holiday with yoga on a different island each day and evening meditations on the boat establishing a foundation of wisdom in the ethical tradition of yoga, the Yamas and Niyamas.
Alyssa Bokovoy is your featured yoga instructor.
Alyssa integrates yogic philosophy and physical asana with monastic techniques. Her method and style incorporates all systems of yoga and her teachings come from a deep understanding of Hatha and Vinyasa roots. Alyssa is capable of teaching anyone who wants to practice and explore their full potential in yoga.
2019 Dates: July 13-20 Cost: 1490€ Secure your spot with a deposit of only 250€
50€ off for booking with or referring a friend
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
These spots will go fast! Please Book in advance as there is a limited number of space on each boat. Rooms are on a first come, first serve basis.
Cabins are on a double-share basis so book with a partner or friend. You are welcome to pay double for your own cabin, please inquire at booking.
If you have a group of 5 or more that wants to book together, contact us to arrange your private charter. There are many booking opportunities for private groups outside of the scheduled retreat dates, please contact us for availability.
Don’t Miss the Boat!
- A Journey to the jewels of Croatia on an amazing Oceanis 48 Yacht with Wifi and certified skipper!
- Maria Johnson, E-RYT 500, as your yoga instructor and history enthusiast on your trip
- A hostess is provided on all voyages to keep things tidy and provide a healthy, sea-to-table/farm-to-table menu highlighting fresh food from the region with vegetarian and vegan options.
- Daily swim stops in the crystal clear water and learn to sail (if you want) with your qualified skipper
- Enjoy Hvar’s buzzing nightlife & fine dining and visit the famous island of Vis
- Be welcomed by the warm hospitality of the locals and let your taste buds come alive with the local food and wines
- Take in the sights and relax as we sail the coast
- Golden sunsets and sunrises like nothing you’ve seen before
- A sky full of stars at night, with no light pollution
Included in the Price of 1490€
- Seven days/nights accommodation on your luxury private yacht
- Oceanis 48 yacht worth €5,600 p/w in peak season
- Full crew: Skipper, hostess & Maria Johnson as your yoga instructor
- Your weekly marina & port fees (circa €550)
- Fuel (circa €200)
- One way delivery fee (€500)
- Final cleaning fee (€200)
- Tourism taxes
- Half board, your hostess will prepare your breakfast & lunch
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Snorkelling gear
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with your qualified skipper
- A private yacht for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself
- Always a small group on board
- Wifi (4G unlimited data)
- No hidden charges or ‘departure taxes’