Get Ready to Set Sail
July 21-28 2018
Early Birds – Save 100€ with a
250€ deposit in May
Yoga Sailing Holidays and Settled Yoga have teamed up to provide you with an unforgettable yoga retreat sailing holiday in Croatia. On your sailing holiday, we give you a European yoga retreat style experience with daily yoga and evening meditations with Maria Johnson as your instructor in the most beautiful and unforgettable locations.
On your relaxing sailing holiday we island hop the Adriatic, stopping in the most beautiful bays for your afternoon swim while our on board hostess prepares your vegan lunch.
On your yoga retreat / sailing holiday in Croatia we ensure you are looked after with a very high crew to guest ratio, with a maximum of 7 guests and 3 crew, including your skipper, hostess and yoga instructor.
Croatia is a hidden gem and should be on everyone’s travel bucket list. What better way to avoid the tourists, than to leisurely sail the Dalmatian coast, taking in a new island and port every day.
Our yoga retreat / sailing holiday in Croatia is suitable for all levels of experience. We believe that body harmony and inner-peace should be available to everyone.
Cabins are on a twin share basis, so bring a friend! Cost 1491€ per person | 100€ discount in May | 250€ Deposit required
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- A Journey to the jewels of Croatia on an amazing Oceanis 48 Yacht with Wifi and certified skipper!
- Maria Johnson, E-RYT 500, as your yoga instructor and history enthusiast on your trip
- A hostess is provided on all voyages to keep things tidy and provide a healthy, eco-friendly Vegan menu highlighting fresh food from the region.
- Daily swim stops in the crystal clear water and learn to sail (if you want) with your qualified skipper
- Enjoy Hvar’s buzzing nightlife & fine dining and visit the famous island of Vis
- Be welcomed by the warm hospitality of the locals and let your taste buds come alive with the local food and wines
- Take in the sights and relax as we sail the coast
- Golden sunsets and sunrises like nothing you’ve seen before
- A sky full of stars at night, with no light pollution
Included in the Price of 1491€
- Seven days/nights accommodation on your luxury private yacht
- Oceanis 48 yacht worth €5,600 p/w in peak season
- Full crew: Skipper, hostess & Maria Johnson as your yoga instructor
- Your weekly marina & port fees (circa €550)
- Fuel (circa €200)
- One way delivery fee (€500)
- Final cleaning fee (€200)
- Tourism taxes
- Half board, your hostess will prepare your breakfast & lunch
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Snorkelling gear
- Learn how to sail or test your skills with your qualified skipper
- A private yacht for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself
- Always a small group on board
- Wifi (4G unlimited data)
- No hidden charges or ‘departure taxes’